- 4 knife set - get a variety of the 4 most used knives by professional chefs
- Forged steel blades, hand sharpened and hand assembled
- Ultra-light wood handle can travel and be used without fatigue
- Ultra hard high carbon steel
- 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Details: Hiro Santoku is the classic sushi chefs knife used to prepare sushi and sashimi, slicing through delicate fish with precision and ease but it can also be used as a general purpose kitchen knife. Forged steel blades, hand sharpened and hand assembledUltra hard high carbon and stain resistant steelUltra-light wood handle can travel and be used without fatigue6 1/2"" blade; 4 1/2""-long handle; 2.6 oz 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
This 4 knife set comes with:
1 x 8 inch blade Gyutou (Chef's Knife) 1 x 7 inch blade Nakiri (Vegetable chopping knife) 1 x 6.5 inch blade Santoku Deba (Multipurpose Knife) 1 x 4.5 inch blade Petty (Delicate work knife)
The Gyutou is a versatile chef's knife. It can be used for cutting meat, fish and vegetables which make it suitable for preparing Western cuisine.
The petty is a convenient size for delicate work, cutting or peeling small vegetables, fruits and herbs.
GET YOURS NOW!"
Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 8.3 x 1.1 inches