Author: Knock Knock
Brand: Knock Knock
- No ordinary guest book, Knock Knock's throne-room tome offers provocative prompts and ample doodle space to help your guests express themselves for posterity
- Who hasn't had a deep thought on the can?
- Unique housewarming gift becomes a one-of-a-kind keepsake
- Helps even verbally constipated friends to be effortlessly witty
- Padded 8.5 x 5.5 hardcover book with foil stamping ribbon page marker and 112 pages
- Knock Knock is an independent maker of clever gifts, books, and whatever else they can think up; their mission is to bring humor, creativity, and smarts to everyday life
Number Of Pages: 112
Publisher: Knock Knock (Office Products)
Release Date: 01-05-2015
Details: Ordinary guest books too often lack humor and verve - so Knock Knock invented their own. These elegant yet daringly interactive babies invite visitors to express themselves fully at the table or on the throne, with provocative prompts, doodle space, and a wry grading system. Because even though the party must end, the memories should linger. Knock Knock was founded in 2002 by Jen Bilik with the mission of creating witty, design-driven gift products and books, along with anything else that might strike the Knock Knock fancy. Our products aspire to bring humor, function, organization, and aesthetics to everyday life. We believe that people are intelligent enough to appreciate wit, wordplay, and conceptual thought. Whether we re producing sticky notes or a volume of thoroughly researched nonfiction, we strive not to dumb down as we create. Our sensibility remains proudly distinct.
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 6.3 x 0.8 inches