Brand: Suck UK
- Black collapsible umbrella with novelty printed white rain drops that turn multi-coloured when wet. Watch the magic ink transform into colorful raindrops before your eyes as it meets water. As the umbrella dries off the colours return to white, allowing you to enjoy the transformation time and time again!
- A protective, portable and sturdy brolly with high-quality mechanisms and anti-slip, soft grip handle - 100cm diameter waterproof coverage to keep you dry on a rainy day.
- Compact and retractable for convenient carrying and transportation, it can fit easily in your tote bag, glove compartment, rucksack or handbag. Highly recyclable, durable and lightweight, it will not rust or corrode.
- A great gift to wow friends and family, its functional, fun and surprising in equal measure! Makes a great stocking filler at Christmas or birthday present for those who like to stand out from the crowd.
- Standard size - 100cm diameter when open. Dia. 100 x H 56cm. Height of arc: 23cm. Manual open and close.
Publisher: SUCK UK
Details: This unique umbrella comes to life in the rain! With a vibrant, colour changing design, you’re sure to baffle passers-by as the white raindrop pattern becomes multi-coloured before their very eyes. Why would you buy a normal umbrella ever again?
Made with high quality mechanisms. Red Kid’s Colour Change Umbrella also available.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 2.3 x 2.2 inches